The best dam news in town

The Karns Chronicle

Heads up!
The best dam news in town

The Karns Chronicle

Breaking News
  • October 25Heads up! Karns takes on Clinton this Friday at Clinton. Be there!
The best dam news in town

The Karns Chronicle

Heads Up!
  • Ghoul at the School - This Friday, 5-8!
Polls

What is your favorite abbreviation?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Ghoul at the School Was Too Cool

Emma Hall
Sophia Erwin paints a little boy’s face at Ghoul at the School

Karns High School clubs banded together to create fun for everyone at this year’s ghoul at the school. All clubs within the school participated by doing crafts, face painting, and so much more. 

Upon walking into the school you were met with a spooky graveyard and as you traveled into the commons. Once in the commons,  you could color and make crowns, do tic tac toe, and get your face painted, among other things. You then would travel through the gym where they had it set up like a haunted path with pumpkins and witches throughout. You could then participate in the trunk or treat outside that various clubs were helping with.

With the community being together it left parents very pleased with the event. Joana Smith, a parent in the community, was more than happy to express her feelings about the event.

¨I’m so glad we can get together as a community like this…Events like Ghoul at the School leave the school environment feeling more uplifted and happy,” said Smith.

With so many things going on there were a few things that stuck out to people ¨I really just loved seeing the biggest smiles on all the kids,¨ said Dana Popa.

Cynthia Rhoden was the organizer of the whole shebang ¨Overall everything was perfect. It went better than I expected,¨ said Cynthia Rhoden.

So overall, Ghoul at the School was a success! Ghoul at the School could not have turned out better for kids. The school has helped bring the community together and put smiles on many different faces.