The best dam news in town

The Karns Chronicle

Heads up!
The best dam news in town

The Karns Chronicle

Breaking News
  • October 25Heads up! Karns takes on Clinton this Friday at Clinton. Be there!
The best dam news in town

The Karns Chronicle

Heads Up!
  • Ghoul at the School - This Friday, 5-8!
Polls

What is your favorite abbreviation?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Five Nights at Freddy’s Film Offers Fun and Memories for Fans

Ally Tavenner
Five Nights at Freddys is available to stream on several apps.

The beloved horror game “Five Nights at Freddy’s” had finally made its way to the big screen on October 27th, reuniting its fanbase with a long-awaited movie of its own. Bringing back childhood memories of the game to many of the movie’s viewers, the movie is undoubtedly a huge success making it a great watch!

Following a new security guard on the job at abandoned Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, the film immediately brings back 4 of the iconic characters and walks the audience through the guard’s encounters with the animatronics, unfolding the truth behind the restaurant and providing an eerie and nostalgic experience for viewers.

Upon the initial release, the critics vs. the audience rating of the movie showed a huge gap. Critics supplied many low and negative reviews, many sharing a disappointment in the lack of true horror elements and gore. It was a huge hit, however, with the audience because of its nostalgic memories and accurate tone and lore when compared to the games.

Though many of the long-time fans shared the worry that the movie wouldn’t live up to their expectations, it clearly was a much bigger hit than anticipated and quickly became a huge box-office success.

The movie was a very entertaining watch, which I would definitely recommend it to any fans of the game or anyone wanting a new, creepy mystery to watch. Even for those unfamiliar with the original games, “Five Nights at Freddy’s” is still enjoyable and easy to follow.

The movie, as previously stated, didn’t supply many genuinely scary scenes making it a fun and easy watch for all. Everyone should certainly give “Five Nights at Freddy’s” a try and who knows, maybe you’ll find a new hobby of playing through the games while we all wait for the sequel to this fan-loved film!